Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Quickie

I haven't died, fallen off a cliff, gotten lost while running or been buried under a pile of books. I've been very very busy and not really motivated to blog.

I have, however,

  • Received my Garmin Forerunner 610 which I'll be reviewing shortly when I get over its new and awesomeness and stop wearing it all the time, even when doing the cleaning.
  • Tried to walk to High Cup Nick and failed due to bad weather last weekend. ('Shall we go back?' *Looks at horizontal rain and soaked Mr Scientist* 'Yeah')
  • Missed an interval training session simply because the gym was far and I was lazy.
  • Baked a lemon polenta cake for a friend because she's moved house and it's the first time I'll be seeing her since she moved.
  • Made an aubergine and chickpea curry from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. It was delicious.
  • Taken my car in to have the brakes fixed. I'm pretty sure this officially makes me an adult, but I haven't received my card yet.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment